- But clear nail polish goes with everything!
- I wish this vendor had plain tart yogurt, but all they offer is vanilla.
- I think I’ll stay in tonight. I’m about to break my Free Tetris record of level 21 and I don’t want to jeopardize that.
- That “Chat Noir” poster is really nifty.
- I feel anxious about the fact that I forget to wish people happy birthday on Facebook.
- I want to live in an Ikea.
- Taylor Swift really knows how I feel about many situations.
- Can’t a girl just find a bra with no padding?
- Why won’t more people join Google+?
- Orlando Bloom is so dreamy.
- Let’s go on a road trip to Canada!
- Paul Johnson who is just a regular guy selling prescription drugs on the internet.
- Mr. Ernest Smith who is definitely English and smokes a Sherlock Holmes pipe.
- Mr. Andrew Tweedie who somehow out-Anglos Mr. Ernest Smith with his name.
- George who likes to establish casual familiarity right off the bat since he’ll be transferring money to you soon.
- Mrs. Jean Pat who wishes me a good day.
- jamal who likes to keep it simple.
- Bank of England who kindly offers me a massage.
- Moscoland Gold who has so much gold they don’t even need the letter ‘w’.
- Dr. Mrs. Veronica Amadi who multitasks.
- Dr. Ego Williams who will give you a diagnosis if you tell him how great his hair looks.
- Rev. Jimmu Frank whose parents wanted something more creative than ‘Jimmy’
- Ruphy Barbara who is the best one of all.
1. The plague of the King of Queens marathon on every channel.
2. The plague of the cold nacho cheese.
3. The plague of Stan always hanging around.
4. The plague of acid reflux.
5. The plague of the fail whale.
6. The plague of the lost remote.
7. The plague of Aunt Gladis visiting.
8. The plague of restless legs.
9. The plague of procrastination.
10. Death of the firstborn goldfish.